Organizing the kitchen in a perfect manner has several styles. Some follow keeping smart storage system to place all their dishes in the right manner, whereas some keep it open with a neat look. It is all about using the right method to place everything effectively so that you can access stuff instantly. It doesn’t matter which style you follow to dry dishes; everyone needs a drying rack after washing dishes.
All those people who want to get an effective solution to dry dishes prefer Drying Racks. This small item in the kitchen plays an important to keep everything dry. You can place wet dishes inside the rack and expect to get quality usability. Every utensil you wash will have to go through drying racks. So, choosing a quality drying rack can be a great choice for better usability and expecting a flawless operation.
The best product usually has all the required features, but you might have to compromise with the budget factor. During the selection of a reliable Dish drying rack, you need to look at the size, a number of dishes it can hold, the material used in building the rack, design, and few other features along with the price point. Once you are done checking all these aspects, you can feel free to grab that deal.
However, if you look at the widely sold drying racks, there are still negative reviews which can make it hard to understand whether to grab a deal or not. So, we did take our research to the next level by talking to experts, some kitchen designers, and people from the forum. After comparing a bunch of aspects, we made a list of top dish drying racks where we are looking for the best in class products.
Best Bottle Dish Drying Reviewed For 2020
Table of Contents
- Best Bottle Dish Drying Reviewed For 2020
- #1. Simplehuman Kitchen Compact Steel Frame Dish Rack
- #2. iSPECLE 304 Stainless Steel 2-Tier Dish Rack
- 3. Collapsible Dish Drying Rack
- #4. KINGRACK Stainless Steel Dish Drying Rack
- #5. Smart Design Dish Drainer Rack
- #6. SANNO Large Dishrack
- #7. GSlife Dish Drying Rack
- #8. Simple Houseware 2-Tier Dish Rack
- #9. GSlife Dish Drying Rack
- #10. Naturous Dish Drying Rack
- How To Choose The Best Dish Drying Rack
- Dish Drying Racks Frequently Asked Questions
A dish drying rack is reliable if it has a well-engineered design to keep your dishes in the right place without any problem. It should be providing better durability, and the best factor is design. If you are done comparing all these aspects, getting the best dish drying rack seems easier for sure. This list is focused on value for money aspects, but you can still find some premium and cheap option for your specific needs. Let’s have a look –
#1. Simplehuman Kitchen Compact Steel Frame Dish Rack
In terms of smarter and compact design, the selection of Simplehuman Kitchen Compact Steel Frame Dish Rack is one of the best options. It is a reliable steel frame dish rack which contains a large section to place all the dishes, cutlery section, and two side hangers to place other stuff with ease. This is the major reason you prefer this compact steel frame dish rack over the other ones without any problem.
It has an anti-residue coating that will prevent oxidation or rusting related issues, which makes it better to prefer. It allows water to spread so that it takes less time to dry out all the dishes in an effective manner. Even, it has a soft coat steel wire that doesn’t come in the way of drying dishes. The efficient working for such an affordable price point makes it one of the quality deals in all kinds.
- It has a smart design to place all the necessary items in one place.
- The build quality is extremely durable, and it has a hydrophilic coating.
- It has an extendable drip tray so that you can get rid of water in an effective manner.
- There is a small cutlery section so that you can place small items in one place.
- There are no cons reported about it.
#2. iSPECLE 304 Stainless Steel 2-Tier Dish Rack
For slightly better capacity and a cheaper price point, the selection of iSPECLE 304 Stainless Steel 2-Tier Dish Rack seems like the best option. There is a small utensil column so that you can place small items inside and get them dry under a couple of minutes. It is a countertop drying rack, and there is a small tray at the bottom part, which allows you to get better usability over the other ones.
Drying dishes seems like an easier choice, and it has a small size, which makes it better to prefer. It can help saving space because it has a two-tier dish drying option, which enhances the overall experience for sure. The build quality is also admirable; that’s why you can prefer this option over the other ones. You can place 17 plates and 18 bowls in it, which ensures better usability; that’s why it is a quality choice.
- The build quality is up to the mark here.
- The design is smart and provides a compact storage option.
- It provides enough capacity for 17 plates and 18 bowls.
- It is made up of 304 stainless steel material.
- The cleaning water tray seems like a mess.
3. Collapsible Dish Drying Rack
In case you are looking at some of the best dish drying racks, then the selection of Collapsible Dish Drying Rack is a great deal. It is one of the most compact dish drying racks which has a column for everything. From place large bowls to plates, you can find that it enhances efficiency. That’s why you can rely on it. You can simply pop it up to start using, which ensure better usability.
It is made up of a plastic body, and it can enhance the overall durability. Cleaning this drying rack is easy, and there is a small tray to collect dripping water. The build quality is up to the mark; that’s why you can say that it is a reliable product of choice. You can also find that it provides you an easy wipe clean feature that can feel convenient during the use. Even you can expect a compact and portable design.
- It is one of the most affordable products of choice.
- The build quality is durable, and it is lightweight also.
- You get enough space with an impressive section of drying racks.
- It is easy to clean the drying rack; that’s why it is an effective choice.
- Plastic might feel a little bit cheap.
#4. KINGRACK Stainless Steel Dish Drying Rack
For some of the best quality choices, you can find that KINGRACK Stainless Steel Dish Drying Rack is a great option. There is a range of drying racks that can feel reliable, but this one is unique, and it can fulfill all your needs in an effective manner for sure. It is a four-piece combo where you can expect one of the quality deals.
From placing a large number of plates to cutlery, you are getting enough storage space. It is compact, and placing all the items in one place seems easier. Drying a large number of items seems easier; that’s why it is a genuine option for sure. The utensil holder is removable, which can get you one of the best usability over the other options. It has a draining system that cleans the rack also.
- It is a four-piece drying rack to provide enough space.
- The build quality is impressive, and you can expect great use.
- You can find a better drainage system with this drying rack.
- The trays are removable and provide a better usability for sure.
- It seems a bit expensive option.
#5. Smart Design Dish Drainer Rack
It is clear from the name that Smart Design Dish Drainer Rack is something that values what you are spending. Placing this drying rack in the sink and then drying all the dishes seems easier. It avoids using the countertop space, and there is a small utensil cup so that spoons, forks, knife, etc. do not fall in the sink again. So, the design is extremely impressive.
The price for this dish drying rack is affordable, and it is made up of stainless steel to provide better durability. You are getting quite enough space to dry a number of items without any problem. On the other hand, the build quality is up to the mark, and you can expect better usability over the other drying racks.
- It has a smart design to reduce the use of storage.
- It is made up of stainless steel to enhance durability.
- There is a small utensil holder to enhance convenience.
- The design is impressive, and it comes for an affordable price point.
- The storage space might feel small.
#6. SANNO Large Dishrack
In case you are looking for something multifunctional dish rack which comes for a cheaper price point, then going with SANNO Large Dish rack is not a bad choice. This small dish rack provides you enough space for nine pc plates, utensils, cups, and more. This is the major reason that you are going to enjoy the purchase of this drying rack.
The build quality is extremely impressive, and you can find that it has rubber feet to avoid scratching countertop. The only problem with this product is, it is too small for a medium-size family, and you are not getting any tray to place under the drying rack. The price seems a bit expensive if you consider the compromises.
- I provides an effective storage option.
- The design is great to place nine plates, cups, and utensils in one place.
- It has a stainless steel frame to enhance the overall durability.
- Five years of warranty is offered by the manufacturer.
- Price seems expensive if you consider the compromises.
#7. GSlife Dish Drying Rack
GSlife Dish Drying Rack is one of the quality options in all kinds that provides a range of features in its product. This drying rack has a black color theme which looks extremely beautiful and excellent for well-designed kitchens. You are getting enough storage space with this drying rack for a small family. You can find two utensil holders at the side of this drying rack.
The build quality is great, and you can find a small tray at the base to collect water. It is a lightweight drying rack, and it provides an efficient storage space option which will fulfill all your need in an effective manner. The overall quality and design are going to ensure the best purchase, that’s why you can rely on this drying rack over the other ones for sure.
- The build quality is up to the mark and fulfills all your needs.
- It has rubber feet to avoid slipping or scratching countertop.
- The design is adequate, that’s why you can rely on it.
- The utensil holder is detachable and fulfills your need.
- It seems less durable considering the lightweight frame.
#8. Simple Houseware 2-Tier Dish Rack
There is no doubt that 2-tier dish racks are beautiful looking and they are also helpful in saving lots of space which makes it one of the effective choice. You can find that there is enough space to place a number of plates and you can place cups, bowls, and many other items. There is a tray at the base to collect dripping water.
The design is unique, and you can expect better usability for sure. The best part is, it has a small detachable cutlery holder, which enhances the overall usability. The whole dish rack is made up of stainless steel so you can expect better durability, and it is going to last for years for sure.
- It has a unique and highly impressive design for sure.
- The build quality is up to the mark and feels durable.
- You are getting enough storage space to place all the items.
- The metal frame makes this drying rack sturdy and a better option.
- The price might seem a bit expensive.
#9. GSlife Dish Drying Rack
If you don’t have any issue with the budget and want a 2-tier dish drying rack, then the selection of GSlife 304 stainless steel dish drying rack seems better to prefer option. There is nothing better than a compact design and large storage space. This drying rack provides enough space to dry dishes in an effective manner, and you can find it highly reliable for a range of purposes.
The build quality is up to the mark, and there are utensil holders that allow you to add plenty of items in one place. Organizing all the items at one place seems effective with this drying rack. That’s why you can consider it as a better option. It has a stable frame, and you can expect better durability due to the sturdy stainless steel body. These are some of the major things to admire about this product.
- The body of this drying rack seems highly durable due to stainless steel.
- It has a sturdy design, and it feels highly reliable to use for years.
- You are getting enough storage space to place several items.
- The design is unique, and you are getting an effective drying product.
- It certainly comes for an expensive price point.
#10. Naturous Dish Drying Rack
For better design and a great number of features, the purchase of a Naturous dish drying rack seems great. The primary quality is a clean design, and it is coming at a mid-range price point, which ensures better use. It is a tableware storage option that can fulfill all your needs in an effective manner for sure.
It is also made up of stainless steel, and you can place a number of items inside. There are different sections for different items, and it is also a lightweight storage option, so you are going to love it. The only issue is, it could have a water collection tray for such a price point, and it is the major drawback of this deal.
- This drying rack is reliable for an effective storage solution.
- The design is unique, and you are going to love this drying rack.
- It packs a range of impressive features, and it is extremely lightweight.
- Durability is not the concern here as it is made up of stainless steel.
- The manufacturer could have added a water collection tray for such a price point.
How To Choose The Best Dish Drying Rack
To figure out a reliable dish drying rack, looking at an essential component will help you. As you can find that there are no moving components or electric components, so you have to be looking at the design aspect. Or, you can check out how it works to figure out a quality deal. When we made this list, we talked to experts and considered their opinion. Meanwhile, we made our list by checking the below-mentioned aspects. Let’s have a look –
There are two types of dish drying racks that you can easily find in every kitchen, which are hanging drying racks and countertop drying racks. Both are reliable and comes with a set of advantages and disadvantages. Let’s have a look at few –
- Hanging Dish Drying Racks These racks are installed above the sink. You can wash dishes and place them on the rack. Water dripping from dishes will end up in the sink; that’s why it is a quality option to choose. These are easy to use, and you can put a number of dishes inside, which ensure better usability. But, the drawbacks are a bit scary. The very first thing is, the sink should be next to the wall; otherwise, you can install it. The second thing is, you need a significant amount of space, and you can’t move these drying racks once installed.
- Countertop Dish Drying Racks These racks are placed on the countertop, and you can expect great usability based on the design. You can use it in every type of kitchen and expect better use due to the small size. The accessibility is better, and most people prefer this option over the other ones. But, there is only one drawback, and it is about storing the rack. Once you have dried all the dishes, you have to place this rack somewhere; otherwise, it will take space on the countertop.
You can compare both types and pay a little concern to your needs. After a little bit of comparison and checking the key qualities, it seems easy to grab the best type in both kinds.
Always choose a dish drying rack that contains a cutlery section so that you can place spoons, knives, reusable straws, forks, and such other small items into this section. It might not feel worthy of spending a few extra bucks, but you are going to love the convenience offered by this small feature, and missing this feature means you will face issues organizing all the items lately. Most people face this issue when they choose a cheap option and compromise the cutlery section. This is the major reason that you should be focused on.
Size is not an important factor as if the dish drying rack has a smart design to place all the items in an effective manner. Comparing the style will not help here, but checking the number of dishes, cutlery, and other items column in the dish rack makes it easier to figure out the right one. For a restaurant or a large kitchen, size plays an important role, and going for extra column seems like a better deal. It can save you extra bucks and help to boom your convenience rate for sure.
Build Quality and Material
Stainless-steel is reliable for better durability of dish drying racks. It is not going to oxidize, so you won’t have to worry about issues like rust or poor durability. Another key quality is a better-looking finish which will suit your kitchen theme. Once you are done comparing all the basic factors, you can check out the material used in building drying racks. Going with plastic made drying rack is not bad, and they are quite a durability, but they look cheap at the same time. So, it will be a concern related to your budget. In our opinion, stainless-steel serves the quality need and provides better usability.
Instead of choosing any product that you see online, it would be better to look out for their weight and compact design. If the drying rack has a feature like collapsing into a small size, then you can expect a better deal. Such racks are easy to store, and they can serve a quality need. Lightweight design is also important because if the weight is higher, then placing these racks from one place to another with the dishes inside seems a bit of a typical thing.
No doubt that checking all the essential aspects seems like the most important task, but do not forget checking reviews. Drying racks usually have few issues like poor joints at the end, or it might not have what the manufacturer is claiming. To learn about these issues at bay, customer feedback seems like the most important factor. It will help you avoid products which can’t fulfill your need, and this method will save your money and time for sure.
This is not part of our buying guide list mainly and pays concern on how much you spend. If you don’t want to spend much, then a plastic made dish drying rack is helpful. But, if you want the best quality, then go with a minimum budget of $50 or more. You can find a great variety for this price point, and you can expect some high-quality deals which can save you money and help in several manners to avoid cheap quality deals.
Dish Drying Racks Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the FAQs that most readers might have about a dish drying rack:
What should be the ideal number of tiers in a dish drying rack?
If you live alone, a dish drying rack without any tier will also help. In such dish drying racks, you can put your couple of plates, cups, and cutlery. However, such size is not going to be sufficient for those with a large family or multiple family members. Hence, for such buyers, we will suggest going with dish drying racks with an additional tier on the top. There are dish drying racks that come with two additional tiers, but we won’t suggest them as they seem too bulky and space-taking on a kitchen counter.
What kind of material is generally used in manufacturing dish drying racks?
These days you will get to see the best dish drying racks made out of stainless steel. This is because material like stainless steel is not going to corrode even when it has to bear water on its surface. Other than that, we also see how stainless steel makes the dish drying rack look metallic and aesthetic. You will also get to see metallic paint finishes on dish drying racks these days and choose them according to the color tones of your kitchen.
Should I focus on the cutlery section of the dish drying rack?
We won’t lie! A cutlery section makes the heart of the dish drying rack. Do you want to see your forks and spoons falling from the rack again and again? Definitely not! Hence, please choose a dish drying rack that has a suitable and accessible cutlery section. This way, you will have a place for your cutlery whenever you are done washing the dishes. We like the cutlery sections that are attached to the sides of the rack as they do not eat space from the rack’s drying area.
How important is the draining section of the dish drying rack?
A draining section of the dish drying rack is the system that will help keep your kitchen countertop dry at all times. As water seeps through the dishes and drains down, the draining section will catch each droplet before it falls on the platform of the kitchen. This is going to make your kitchen way less messy. The best dish drying racks will always come with such systems. If not, they would at least come with a tray that you can put at the bottom.
Where to keep a dish drying rack?
It will be good to keep the dish drying rack away from sunlight as the material of the rack might turn into unpleasant tones if you do. However, you should still try placing your dish drying rack in the place of your countertop where there will be sufficient natural air. That will speed the drying process up and help you finish the storage task of the washed dishes quite quickly. If such space is near your kitchen sink, then that will be even better for you.
The Final Verdict
Once you are done comparing the key aspects of a dish drying rack and checking our list of top 10 best options, you can buy a quality dish drying rack with ease. Always go with products that are offered by the reputed manufacturer, and it has some quality reviews. In this list, we compared thirty most liked dish drying racks and made this list based on a common interest of every buyer.
If you are buying a dish drying rack for the first time, do not go with brands that you don’t know about. A reputed brand seems better to prefer, and you can expect some great quality deals; that’s why it would be a better option. We hope that this dish drying rack guide will play an important role in the selection of a valuable product for your need.