When you go for a long road trip, the most common problem that you may encounter is the lack of luggage space. Even when you are dropping someone at the airport, this is a common problem for most. If you have a seven-seater SUV and use the third-row seats, we surely sympathize with you because of almost non-existent boot space. The only feasible solution to the problem is to buy a roof rack for your car. If you are looking for a nice & reliable roof rack for your car, it is worth considering Thule Canyon XT Roof Rack. Here is a short review of this particular roof rack, and we will tell you why we love this roof rack so much.
Thule Canyon XT Roof Rack Reviewed Of 2022
=> Pros of Thule Canyon XT Roof Rack
In this section, we will tell you why we love Thule Canyon XT Roof Rack so much. So check out the points below.
- Great Looking – We know that some of you might not care about the looks of the roof rack, but to be honest, this is one of the best-looking roof racks in the market. Even after long-term use, there is no chipping of the paint, and it can stand harsh conditions. Thule Canyon XT Roof Rack is so popular that some car manufacturers offer it as an add-on accessory for their customers.
- Build Quality – The build quality of this roof rack is also very impressive. It is sturdy and can take an incredible amount of load with ease, and you will not notice wear and tear or rust even when exposed to weather elements almost all the time.
- Easy to Use – Thule Canyon XT Roof Rack is very easy. There is no need to close the lid since it is designed like a basket. You can throw your bags in the basked for short trips and travel around. Alternatively, you can use bungee cords or a net to secure the luggage.
- Extra Space – The problem with the box designs is that they restrict the space on offer. But since this is a roof basket, the space is more than enough, and you can use it to keep oversized bags as well.
=> Cons of Thule Canyon XT Roof Rack
None of the products that you buy is perfect. The same is the case with Thule Canyon XT Roof Rack. There are some drawbacks associated with this roof rack. One of the things that we don’t like is that it is expensive. It retails at slightly less than $400, which makes it slightly expensive even though the quality of this rack is phenomenal. The next problem is that sometimes, you will notice a lot of wind noise if your cabin is not insulated properly. So, if you can manage both things, that would be great.
Dimensions of Thule Canyon XT Roof Rack
- Dimensions (Exterior) – 50.25” x 41” x 6”
- Dimensions (Interior) – 41” x 39” x 5”
- Weight of Roof Rack – 29 lbs.
- Load Carrying Capacity – 150 lbs.
Overall, Thule Canyon XT Roof Rack is one of the best roof racks available in the market. It is very versatile, and it is also easy to use. Even after using it for a long time, you will barely notice any wear & tear. Spending on Thule Canyon XT Roof Rack is worth every penny because of the quality and the utility factor that it offers to the user.
Read Following For More Vehicle Racks…
|Best Bike Rack for SUVs||Best ATV Gun Rack|
|Best Truck Bed Bike Rack||Best Bike Rack For Prius|
|Best Roof Rack For Subaru Crosstrek||Best Hitch Bike Rack|
|Best Rear Bike Rack 2021||Best Miata Luggage Rack|
|Best Jeep Roof Rack 2021||Best Garage Bike Rack|