Ties are a very symbolic type of wearing the item; if you wear the tie on a normal day, then this indicates that you are going to work. Right? But when the tie looks wrinkled, believe it or not, but it leaves a wrong impact, and possibly it does not go with your personality. If you don’t want this to happen to you and don’t want to wear the wrinkled tie on your work or any other occasional function, you have to know where it actually starts. Your tie gets wrinkles when you just put them roughly without organizing properly for the next use. Therefore it becomes highly important for you to maintain your tie collection properly. One thing that can help you a lot to organize your tie collection as per your preferences, and it is the tie rack.
A basic tie rack can allow you to organize the ties properly so that they won’t get any wrinkles, not at all. When you open your wardrobe, you will find your ties organized, just pick any tie and tie it around your neck, that’s it, now you are ready to go on work. Well, in case, if you have a vast tie collection or so many ties, and you want to arrange them as per the regular work wearing ties and occasional wearing ties, then a tie rack can be a time and effort saver for you.
Best Tie Rack Reviewed For 2021
Table of Contents
- Best Tie Rack Reviewed For 2021
- #1. Primode Motorized Tie Rack
- #2. Tenby Living Tie Rack
- #3. iDesign Axis Metal Tie Rack
- #4. Rubbermaid FastTrack Tie Rack
- #5. DecoBros Supreme Tie Rack/Holder
- #6. Ohuhu Tie Rack
- #7. IPOW Twirl Tie Rack
- #8. Umo Lorenzo Tie Rack
- #9. SUNTRADE Wooden Tie Hanger
- #10. Richards Homewares Tie Rack
- How To Choose The Tie Rack
- Tie Rack Frequently Asked Questions
But when it comes to buying the right type of tie rack, most people find it challenging. It happens because there are too many tie rack options present in the market, which are enough to confuse an average user. So, congrats, because you are going forward to resolve all your confusions related to tie racks after reading this post. We will list ten best tie rack options that you can buy right away on this in-detailed post.
#1. Primode Motorized Tie Rack
Let’s start this post with the most futuristic type of tie rack, yes, you got it right, on the first spot, we will list a motorized rack. So, on the first spot of this list, we have included the Primode Motorized Tie Rack. It is the best option for those who have a large collection of ties, and they don’t want to get rid of choosing the tie each morning one by one. If this is the case with you, just go for this motorized tie rack, and we are damn sure you will find it way too convenient.
You will get a hook or attachment section on the upper side; you can install this whole thing in your wardrobe without any issue. Talking about this tie rack’s overall capacity, the Primode manufacturers claim to handle 72 ties with eight belts. But before you use it, you first need to put 4C types of batteries in it; after that, you are ready to use it.
- Because of the motorized design, you don’t need to go through each of the ties one by one, just press the buttons and get your desired tie in front of you.
- There are two buttons present on the front side, and these buttons work flawlessly without getting stopped, however, the tactile feel is also quite good.
- The in-built LED light is present on the front side; this LED lighting works to improve visibility to help you choose the right tie in the dark.
- The price is a bit higher, and also the 4C batteries don’t come out of the box.
#2. Tenby Living Tie Rack
Secondly, we have a very popular type of tie rack on this list, and you can get a good idea about its popularity by just taking a look at the ratings that it got on online stores. This time we have decided to add the Tenby Living Tie Rack. We liked the most about this particular rack because it provides you better organization functionality at a very affordable price point. The design section is also pretty simple; there is a middle base present on which the manufacturers have provided 20 holders.
While moving forward to the tie holding capacity of this rack so that you can arrange nearly 20 ties at a time, for the firm grip of tie and to prevent any kind of slipping of ties, the manufacturers have provided the clips attached to each holder. On the upper side of this rack, you will find a big rotating hook that will easily hook you up in your wardrobe.
- Because of the higher grade of ABS plastic material and excellent build quality, you can expect far better long term experience from this tie rack.
- At this affordable price point, it is offering you to organize up to 20 ties at the same time; therefore, it seems a good deal.
- The hanger hook can rotate the full 360 degrees; this is how it becomes very convenient to use a tie rack.
- None so far
#3. iDesign Axis Metal Tie Rack
If you don’t want your chosen tie rack to look different from your wardrobe’s built, make sure to try it. On the third spot of this list, we have added the iDesign Axis Metal Tie Rack. The best thing to talk about this tie rack is that it comes with the all-metal construction, which means here you don’t need to worry about the durability. There are a total of 14 hooks present; on them, you can hang or organize tie belts and other accessories.
Surprisingly, this tie rack’s overall price is not more than ten bucks, making it a fantastic deal for dealing with strict budget issues. However, the manufacturers have tried to offer the best possible functionality and the excellent build quality of rack at a lower price. We want to consider that this particular tie rack comes with a considerably compact size that will be a perfect fit in the average size of the wardrobe.
- Because of the shiny finishing, this metal tie rack looks gorgeous at first glance, and we are damn sure that it will go perfectly with your wardrobe style.
- We don’t doubt this rack’s durability because it comes with a good quality of the all-metal built body.
- Each hook’s end is very smooth and well-finished; that’s why it won’t cause any unwanted rips issues to your ties.
- There is no rotatory hook present; this is how you need to manually adjust it to find a particular tie from your collection.
#4. Rubbermaid FastTrack Tie Rack
If you are looking for a straightforward type of tie rack, then in our view, this is the one that you are looking for. On the fourth spot of this list, we have added the Rubbermaid FastTrack Tie Rack. The good thing about this rack option is that there is nothing fancy present in the design section, but this rack’s usability is still impressive. Talking about this rack’s construction, so the manufacturers say that it is a fully metal built rack. In short, you don’t even need to worry about the longevity of this tie rack, and surely it will going to last for years.
There are a total of 28 hooks present on which you can hang 28 ties and belts as well. This rack’s overall design seems very accessible, and you won’t be going to get any issue while selecting the right type of tie as per your needs. The overall design is very straightforward, that’s why you won’t get any issue while installing it inside your wardrobe.
- The affordable price point is the most significant plus point of this tie rack because the manufacturers are offering highly useful design.
- You don’t need to go through a tough installation process because you can do it within a few minutes because of the easy to hang hanging hooks.
- You can use this tie rack to hang nearly about 28 ties and belts on it, and the easy access makes it very convenient for you to choose the right type as per your need.
- None so far
#5. DecoBros Supreme Tie Rack/Holder
Do you want to give an attractive look to your tie collection? If yes, then make sure to take a look at this particular option of our list. On the fifth spot of this list, we want to put the DecoBros Supreme Tie Rack/Holder in front of this post’s readers. The first and foremost thing that you will notice in this holder is its unique design approach. The amazing vertical tie holding design looks just amazing at first; however, it is a multipurpose use of holder. The manufacturers claim that you can use it for hanging ties, belts, and scarfs too.
Because of the full metal construction, we are sure that you will not find anything less in terms of overall durability. There are 23 slots present because of the unique and pattern-oriented design, and you can use each of them to hang the ties, belts, and scarfs. This fantastic looking tie holder’s price is not more than ten bucks, so you can easily purchase it without having any issues.
- Most of the users liked the unique design approach of this tie rack, and they like how it is enhancing the overall look of their tie collection.
- Twenty-three slots are present to hang ties, belts, and scarfs on it; ultimately, it is a multipurpose use of the rack.
- The beautiful chrome and smooth finishing look great and help avoid unwanted rips to your scarfs and ties.
- Some users said that this rack shakes a lot when they open their wardrobe to choose the tie.
#6. Ohuhu Tie Rack
The most common issue that the people complain about the standard tie racks is that they don’t provide the proper spacing between multiple ties. If you also complain about this same issue, then have a look at this option. On the sixth spot of this list, we have decided to add the Ohuhu Tie rack. Before going forward to the feature section, we want to let you know that it is a wooden tie rack that looks very premium. This rack’s main base is build-up with wood, but the hanger hook’s clips and hanger hook are still the metal ones.
The main attraction of this tie rack is the clip section that it comes with. For better clarification, we want to tell you that each of the clips of this rack can rotate on the axis; therefore, it becomes straightforward for you to make your tie selection. Each clip comes in the specific shape to hold the tie firmly to avoid any unwanted slips.
- The premium wooden material plus the excellent quality of metal material provides good durability plus the attractive premium look towards it.
- Most of the users like the rotation enabled clips or tie holders; this thing makes it very convenient for you to make your selection easily.
- Twenty-four tie clips with smooth finishing allow you to hang all your ties safely without getting rips issues.
- None so far
#7. IPOW Twirl Tie Rack
If your budget is not that high and you also want to go with an option that comes with a compact size that doesn’t take too much space in the wardrobe. In this situation, you should go with this particular option on our list, so here on the seventh spot of this list, we have added the IPOW Twirl Tie Rack. The best thing that we liked the most about this specific tie rack is that it comes with the rotatory design that can make it so easy for you to choose the right type of tie as per your mood and preferences.
However, the manufacturers say that they have used the plastic material as the primary or core material. But believe it, or not the overall build quality seems pretty impressive at first glance. One more thing that may excite you a bit is that you are getting a total of two pieces of tie racks at the price of fewer than ten bucks.
- Because of this tie rack’s fingertip 360 degrees rotation, you will find it very easy to select a specific tie.
- There are 20 hooks present to hang 20 ties, and not only this but a total of two racks included in the box.
- The build quality seems very reputable, and we are sure that you won’t find anything less in terms of durability.
- There is not proper spacing between each of the tie hooks.
#8. Umo Lorenzo Tie Rack
We know that sometimes it happens when the standard tie racks cause the rips problems to your ties. And we are sure that no one wants to see their ties to get ruined one by one because of the tie rack’s sharp edges. Right? If you want that this not happen to you, then give a shot to this tie rack. On the eighth spot of this list, we feel glad to introduce the Umo Lorenzo Tie Rack to all the readers of this post.
This rack’s base material is the chrome-plated metal, which means you don’t need to compromise in the durability section. This specific tie rack comes with a total of 20 hangers to organize 20 ties at once; this is how it becomes a very useful type of rack as well.
- The protective covering on each tie holder is protecting against unwanted rips.
- There is a lot of space present between each tie holder, that’s why it becomes a very accessible type of tie rack.
- You don’t need to go through any installation process, because it requires a one-step installation.
- None so far
#9. SUNTRADE Wooden Tie Hanger
Did you like the sixth spot of the tie rack? If yes is your answer then we are damn sure that you will love this one as well. On the ninth spot of this list, we have included the identical tie hanger to the sixth spot of the rack, and this time it is the SUNTRADE Wooden Tie Hanger. If you wonder whether the pins of this tie hanger rotate or not, we want to let you know that yes, these are the rotary pins.
Again here you will also get the same wooden base like the sixth spot of the rack. But this time you are getting the black colored wooden base. However, the finishing of this wooden base is very surprising; it doesn’t feel cheap. The other thing that we liked the most about this hanger is that the overall size of this hanger is not that big; it will be a perfect fit in any normal wardrobe.
- There are 24 hooks present, and all these tie hooks making a two-column pattern, that’s why it seems the right organizer.
- Remember that each clip or hook can rotate, that’s why it makes it very easy for you to select your desired tie without any issues.
- The metal hooks and the wooden base seems a right combination for a long-lasting, durable design.
- None so far
#10. Richards Homewares Tie Rack
The Richards Homewares Tie Rack is another identical tie rack to the ninth and the sixth spot. But still, there are some considerable differences present that we will cover in this description. First thing first, the overall design is pretty the same as the last spot of the tie rack, but the wooden base is a bit in the curve shape. Going down to the build quality-section, so the material quality is quite good, but not good as the previous one. Therefore the price of this Richards Homewares Tie rack is also a bit low.
Thankfully, you don’t need to compromise in the section of storing the ties in this rack. We are saying this because this tie rack comes with 24 hooks to hold 24 ties at ones.
- The metal built hooks, and the main installation holder has an excellent built; therefore, it seems very sturdy at first glance.
- The wooden material base is perfectly going with the overall design because of the shiny finishing that manufacturers have provided.
- Some users complained that the rotatory hooks or clips start getting loose after some time.
How To Choose The Tie Rack
We can understand if you are still feeling very confused about choosing the right type of tie rack as per your needs. Or in case if you have confusion between two or more options, then don’t worry, this in-detailed buying guide will help you a lot. We are saying this because we will cover some of the essential points that each buyer should consider before making the final purchase decision related to tie racks. And after reading this buying guide, you will be able to make a solid buying decision independently.
It completely depends upon you which type of tie rack and what style of tier rack you should choose. No one can tell you that you should go with this particular rack option because you can only decide this. But in the market, there are many options available, where some are the standard tie racks, some other comes with automatic rotation, and some have unique designs.
If your primary motive is only to organize your huge tie collection, then your priority should be the storage instead of styling features. In case if you only want to give an attractive look towards your tie collection, then for sure, you should go with the style-oriented tie rack.
Yeah, we know that there are not many options present in the material section, but this point’s importance is more than any other point. When you head over to the market, then you will find out that there are a total of three material types present. The first one is the metal material, the second one is plastic, and the third is wood.
If you are wondering about buying a durable plus attractive looking tie rack, then the metal built options can fulfill your needs. However, you can also go with the wooden tie racks because they can also offer fantastic durability and looks. If your budget is not that high, but you still want to buy the right type of tie rack and then go with the plastic built option, it will cost you way less than the metal and wood material.
Spacing Between Hooks
Convenient use is another feature that people want in their desired tie rack, but you have to consider the spacing between the hooks for this. Suppose if you are getting a fantastic quality of tie rack with almost all the features, but there is not enough spacing present between the hooks. We want to suggest that you skip that particular option because your overall experience with that rack will worsen.
Because whenever you try to pick any tie from your collection, you will get issues to choose it and finally put it off from hook. Therefore, make sure to look for an option providing enough spacing between hooks or tie holders.
Number of Hooks
We know that it is a very obvious thing to look for while purchasing a tie rack. RIght? But what if you bought a rack with more than 30 hooks, but you have only 10 to 12 tie’s collection. In short, if you buy more hooks of the rack, then your investment is not going to be worth properly.
Instated, you should always choose a tie rack as per your collection and your requirements. Suppose if you have 10 to 12 tie’s collection, then it would be great if you choose an option that comes with 18 or maybe 20 hooks. This is how you can not only save your money but also it will help you to keep your tie collection organized properly.
Well, because you are a reader of this post, therefore you don’t even need to worry about the budget section. We are saying this because if you have a low budget or strict budget issues, then congrats, you are at the right place. Here on this in-detailed post, we have added the majority of tie rack options that supporting the budget segment. In simple words, on this list, we have added most options that won’t cost you too high.
Tie Rack Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a specific type or model of tie rack that is more efficient than others?
There are different types of tie racks available on the market today, all of them serve the same purpose. However, the ease of using a different type of rack and efficiency would be different based on the user. If the user has time to spare even a complicated tie rack could exhibit the utmost efficiency. Therefore, the efficiency of a tie rack could be based on how you are planning to use it. On the other hand, if you meant, which type of tie rack is easy to use, then the answer is simple, shortlist a few different types of tie racks and then consider purchasing the one with the simplest design. A tie rack with the simplest design would be the ones that would be easy to use. But remember, the simplest tie rack might not be the most efficient one.
- How to prevent my tie from wrinkling?
If you are not using a tie rack then wrinkling is one of the common issues that you would be facing. Most commonly, wrinkling would be caused if you leave your tie between a lot of clothes or if you leave them tied. Some people tend to leave the tie know very tight, this also causes wrinkles. However, the best way to avoid wrinkling and other issues are to use a tie rack to organize your tie’s.
- I love silk ties and I own more than 10 different silk ties, is it okay to leave it on a tie rack?
Tie racks are designed to organize and store almost every type of tie. When it comes to silk ties, they are the ones who get wrinkled and crushed more easily than any other type of ties, therefore, one of the few known best ways to organize or store silk ties is using a tie rack or coat hanger.
- Is it okay to leave my tie on the tie rack knotted? Or should I leave them unknot?
First, you need to understand why a tie rack is used, if you know the benefits and key reason, you would not ask this question. While organizing and storing are two of the key reasons for using a tie rack, the most important benefit of a tie rack is to prevent the ties from wrinkling. This is why you must leave the ties on the tie rack unknotted. If you leave the tie knotted on the tie rack, it might wrinkle you tie or it might not fit properly in the tie rack.
- Is there any other way to store ties rather than using tie racks?
Yes, of course, ties could be organized and stored without using tie racks. If you do not intend to you a tie rack, then the best way to organize and store the tie rack is to roll the tie upwards from the narrow end and store it somewhere. Do not fold or crumble the tie to store it somewhere. If you have more than one tie, roll each one separately and store them together. Do not stack them one on the other rather keep it side by side.
We can understand how hard it is to choose the right type of tie rack from dozens of options present. So, if you don’t want to go through deep research kind of stuff to find the best out of the best option, then this whole post was all about you. We are very confident here because, in this post, we have compiled a detailed list of ten best tie racks after filtering from dozens of options. Other than this, there is a brief but detailed buying guide also present at the end, that will help you to come up with a solid buying decision.